My Random VHL Thoughts - S92 - Part 2

• I have to say - the new attribute system has been a welcome surprise. Obviously I understand the gist of it given you can see how the skills affect the STHS attributes, but I have no idea what skills I want to upgrade. It's a nice change from the old system. Outside of the "shooting meta" it was pretty easy to just add to skating, defense, and checking if you wanted to hit people. Is there even a meta now?
  • I see a lot of talk about needing better recruitment - can anyone give me a summary of the health of the league? Obviously what happened during the lockdowns wasn't sustainable long term (and I don't think the VHL/sim leagues is the only thing feeling this - so are competitive EASHL leagues), but it seems like we're back on the right path?
  • Are we sure all the trivia questions are correct? I've had two recently that I could swear I was correct but was told I was incorrect. I don't remember them off the top of my head and I'm not sure how (or if we can) go back to review old questions we got.

• Admin

Think you've got the gist of it regarding recruitment, with some extra noise about not doing ads for a bit / targeting a demographic that already had been targeted before. Looks like the latest ad reached out to a new market.

As for trivia, people clarify things on Discord but other than some confusing wording I've not seen one that was downright wrong. Your best bet in the event you're not sure why it's told you you're wrong is to speak to @N0HBDY