Some .com article

N0HBDY

Well well well it's theme week! All-Stars is an interesting choice, certainly not as invigorating as recruitment last season, wow what a storm that was. Funny how little critics out there actually applied for the job. ANYWAYS! I don't have much for the all-star topic, this is just the 5th article of 5 that I need for my uncapped package so you might not hear from me for a bit after this. I believe they used to do All-Star games, mainly through spreadsheets and such to test for fastest shot, skater, and other things like that. But it wasn't an official league endorsed activity so it did fade out. I think that in the next coming seasons you could realistically see a majority greenland lineup for an all-star team. Both Leif and Thor are getting better day by day.  The Greenland nation could always use some more recruits so if you plan to recreate at tdl and just so happen to be reading this, create as a greenland native and join our nations great movement.

I think an All-Star event could realistically be done. You could do it through portal vote, though it would take some coding for the single developer Josh. So essentially my idea is, VSN nominates the candidates, they can then just put them into the portal under a new voting section for all star games. User's could then go through that list, check 12 boxes for forwards, 8 for D, and 4 for goalies. And then receive 1 tpe for just voting! I don't think 1 tpe would be that harmful to the VHL ecosystem and it also slightly incentives all-star voting. Then for the simulating you'd create a section under the VHL forum spot for their stuff, similar to how WJHC is under vhlm. You can add an additional games poster for the all-star games, and have the backup simmer go through the process of running the event. If you partitioned 2 days of the season just for all-star events it would give the regular simmers a slight break, but also put the backup simmer into work in the middle of the season where currently he just sits idle until requested or until the offseason starts. It's crazy I thought of all this as I wrote it but that's my idea for if we wanted to bring back the All-Star games. Also for lines I don't think it'd be terribly hard to find 2 willing gm's out of 16, or from the other leagues to put them together. Bye!