Savaisk Tzesar opinion on All Stars

comrade cat

As the season continues the media talks a lot about different subjects but for this week the topic seems to be really into the “all stars” and the media wanted to get a good view on what Tzesar’s thought was about the all stars and if he could change things and all sorts of that.

“So Tzesar All stars have been a hot topic this week and it shows some people have different takes on it all what do are your take on the all stars events?"

"its a great showcase to see all the amazing talent around the league I would be very happy to be in it one day as well but I feel some events could be changed yknow? make it exciting for the crowd I also think that there should be somewhat of a playoff format make a 4 teams of a bunch of all stars and make it a 4 style playoff's with a first then final round, It could be very cool to watch as maybe it can that a certain pair of players could play well I also think there should be a way to measure strength in hits as well to see who can hit the hardest."

"lots of idea's do you think the playoff format for All stars could ready players for the actual playoffs and make them rethink tactics?" 

"well 100% if it can come down to the wire I think the pressure would be near same as a finales game"

"personally who on your team do you think could be in the all stars pick a few players"

"My first pick for All stars would be Yaroslav Bogatyrev he has been a constant offensive beast he has been crazy as a hitter as well and I truly think that he could be an All star player. My other pick would have to be Ash sparks it's almost impossible to say that our goaltender does nothing when he captain of our team and continues to lead in examples and also be one of the best goaltenders in the league rocking a 0.925% and 2.34 GAA. My final Pick would be Viktor Jensen for a good reason we are halfway done the season and he hasn't got a single penalty minute while also scoring 50 points  with 222 shots but in the end I feel like a lot of players on Malmo could be all stars we all have been trying our best to shine and win."

"You have the idea that Malmo has probably a good amount of players who could be an all star, tell me do you think you could be an all star one day?"

"well if I can find my rhythm and be able to score 70+ a season while also being a big hitter for Malmo I feel like its very possible just depends if I can achieve such a level of playing but I'm already somewhere near that I just need to up my scoring and I should be getting votes for all star soon" 

"well it was nice to talk to you Tzesar we really wish you luck for the rest of the season!"

words: 533