My Random VHL Thoughts - S92 - Part 4

• Weekly reminder for @eaglesfan036 to update his player weekly rather than do one large update per season...and earn some TPE!
  • So it's Sunday, and it's theme week. I know I should write a media spot for the extra TPE....but having trouble finding the motivation. It's only 500 words and it's an extra 7 TPE from just doing welfare, but not doing it earlier in the week might have been a mistake.
  • Ottawa continues to be in 8th place - maybe we can go on a run and get up to 6th or so but doesn't seem like we'll have the elite talent to make a true run for the Founder's Cup.
  • Good number of bans for multis the past couple of weeks - why do people create multiple accounts? Besides having to do a lot of extra work earning TPE, seems like a lot of work to not log into the wrong account at the wrong time, continue conversations with people on the right account, etc...
  • Recently my wife and I have been expanding our board game collection outside of Life, Monopoly, etc... Recent good purchases/gifts have been Azul, Ticket to Ride, Carrcassone (although @eaglesfan036 disagrees on that one), Blockus, Dead Man's Draw, and Pandemic: The Cure. Any other good recommendations?

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Fire Tortorella said:

So it's Sunday, and it's theme week. I know I should write a media spot for the extra TPE....but having trouble finding the motivation. It's only 500 words and it's an extra 7 TPE from just doing welfare, but not doing it earlier in the week might have been a mistake.

Oh go on it takes like 30 minutes. Go dig out an old ASG roster or something from when you were active and reminisce over old names under the guise of being ASG theme-related

35 minutes ago, Fire Tortorella said:
  • Good number of bans for multis the past couple of weeks - why do people create multiple accounts? Besides having to do a lot of extra work earning TPE, seems like a lot of work to not log into the wrong account at the wrong time, continue conversations with people on the right account, etc...
  •  

Kids with too much time on their hands is the common factor