C.G.Y. Janser is reading the News...

Cal was very excited after he scanned through the New York Times. 'Rin', he called out to his roomie, who was just preparing some ramen for the two of them, 'Guess who is declaring for the S94 VHLM draft?' 'I don't know', answered the wiry Japanese defender 'Tom Cruise?' 'Ha, funny that. But you are not so off-target. My 'cuz Maverick Gonçalves tries his luck with the big boys.'

'You have a cousin named Gonçalves?'

'Yeah, well he is not a cousin by blood. But his dad is my godfather and we grew up in Switzerland, though not in the same town. We spent a lot of time hiking in the summer holidays.'

'Ah I see, that must be Leandro's son then?'

'He is indeed. Dude went immediately to play hockey, while I was freeclimbing. For sure he inherited some of padrinho Gonzo's talent. I hated to play against the guy, so ambitious... and good.'

'You think we will draft him? You know, to keep the Swiss monopoly in the league?'

'Not my place to say of course, but we could do a lot worse than get him on our team. And god knows we need help in front of the net. At the very least that would prevent him making me look bad... again.'

Kagamine broke out in laughter and said: 'Ramen is done. Have some to cheer you up on that memory.'

'Just you wait, if he plays against me, he plays against you also. Maybe you should train a little bit harder going forward.'

'I hate you.'

'I know.'

Spoiler