King Kisslinger contract extension and thoughts

Kisslinger

The Money is calling!

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

King Kisslinger recently signed a four-year contract extension with the Warsaw Predators, which shows a lot of commitment between both parties and they both could not be happier to get it done. King Kisslinger has not been living up to his first-round pick selection, although he has shown flashes of brilliance, having a few multi-point games, recently with a five-point game, and a few muti-goal games, He has shown that the talent is there. This new contract comes with a full no-trade clause which further shows how committed both sides are to each other. The Kisslinger name runs deep into the Warsaw Predators organization and King is looking to cement his name along the other one. This is a big step in the right direction for both sides in my opinion and one that will help bring the championship back to Warsaw!

Thoughts on contract extension.

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

King Kisslinger was recently talking about the contract extension and he stated, " I was always told about how great of an organization and city Warsaw is, and when I got here I couldn't believe it lived up to the hype and more. I am happy to be back here for four more seasons and put all I can into this team for the next little bit. It feels nice to know that the team and the management are as committed to me as I am to them, makes me feel really good knowing this and getting the contract done early with no chance of me doubting anything. I am super proud to be a Warsaw Predator and cannot wait to win here!"

King Kisslinger also said, "It makes me want to perform better on the ice knowing I am a part of the future plans, I know our team makes quite a bit of trades so it makes you think you could be involved in those trades, especially with me not performing as well as I should be but now I have no stress or worry and I know I am here to stay." This team is like a small family and it is something I am happy to be around. One day I would like to become a captain of this team and lead them to a cup, just like my family member before me Zach Kisslinger II. I don't have to be the main captain but I just want to eventually lead the next wave of players of this franchise.  

Staying committed

Trust Believe GIF

When it comes to being committed King Kisslinger tops the charts, ever since being resigned he has had a fire lit underneath him. The urge to be the best has come back and I don't think it can be stopped, the updates are coming sooner, the upgrades are coming faster, and the standings of the team are climbing. King Kisslinger wants to not only make himself the best he can be but everyone around him as well. This is something King Kisslinger hasn't felt in a while and now that he is, the league should watch out. King Kisslinger and the Warsaw Predators are hunting, and you better hope you are not the prey.