S93 VHLM Playoff Teams as of Game 330

Schnee

Schnee the ever-evolving graphic maker is at it again with this wonderful graphic!  The nine VHLM playoff teams are beautifully listed in a very symmetrical way that is pleasing to my eyes. I know I wouldn't have been able to get them to align them up this perfectly.  I love that the logos are perfectly centered in each square with their color themes as the background.  The backgrounds are fantastic because not only do the colors match each team, they all have their own pattern.  I feel like each pattern for each team works, well except maybe Miami.  A swirl doesn't really scream pirates to me, however, it might be a reference to those deadly swirl pools you can find in the ocean.  A ship could get lost forever there and Miami would never be able to show up to the playoffs! RIP.  In the center, I love the text and background.  The background helps the text stand out among all the other logos and backgrounds.  I also love the text font because it is playful and not taken too seriously.  This is a fun graphic and very pleasing to my eyes. 

Overall I give this graphic a 9.5 out or 10. I took .5 point off because it makes me feel inferior as a person who tries to create graphics myself.

Nice job!

Edited by MSouthworth