Felicia Hardy, A note for GM in the season 94 draft

JCarson

I thought I would get ahead of things when it comes to the next draft. Instead of waiting until the GM reach out for Draft interviews, I figured I would give a little bit of a summary of what they can expect of my next player (Felicia Hardy) and my activity over the seasons, 

Felicia Hardy is a defensive defender, focused on an elevated level of skating prowess, followed by a hefty dose of physicality. Her goal is to chase down anyone looking to enter her end of the ice and separate them from the puck.

VHLM 

During this partial VHLM season she will be focused on building core defensive ability, puck handling, and skating. Outside of pure skill development her focus is on getting used to the larger professional ice surface and getting to know the other players who will be in her draft class. 

After her draft and in her full VHLM season she will be looking at continuing her building of defensive ability, puck handling, and skating but will also be building her checking and strength. 

VHLE 

Felicia Hardy in her VHLE season will be focused on building her passing ability.  

VHL 

The VHL will be a process of perfecting those abilities and maintaining them until retirement. 

As player manager I live by one philosophy, if I am going to do something I am going to put everything into it. So, what you can expect is that I will be focused on max building. So, if you are looking for a Max earn defensive Defender than Felicia Hardy should be your draft target