King Kisslinger rambling for 500 words

Kisslinger

Rambling for TPE #100

Talk Too Much Shut Up GIF

King Kisslinger and the Warsaw Predators season came to an end the other day, with the Warsaw Predators finishing in 7th in the EU conference. A lot of changes mid-season and a disappointing start to Kisslingers season may be to blame but all in all, we have a future to be excited about. Thor and Maxim had amazing seasons, super important for our future. I am excited for a couple of our prospects that are coming up, it will benefit us more than we know. If we want to compete next season I think a few free agents will need to be signed to help us compete with the other growing teams. I think Warsaw is in a pretty decent spot, even with no draft picks as we can choose to build around the future superstars we have rather than focus on building another one up. It may seem silly but that is what I think at least. We have the pieces to have a future championship squad it is just up to us as players to earn and for the GM to figure out what lines enable us best. I have been in Warsaw for many seasons now, including my last player and I went through not making the playoffs, to making it and losing to finally winning a cup and I get that feeling we will be on that same path as the last Warsaw team. All in all, we need to lock in and focus on what is best for us moving forward.

More VHL-related Rambling!

Talking Danny Devito GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

We currently have at least three max earners that I know of, which is a great start. I know that once the team starts buzzing other players will want to earn a bit more because they feel like there is a point too. Sometimes while losing and or if your player is playing poorly it is hard to have that motivation to update. I have run into that a few times this season with King. It felt like no matter what I did I could not get any points or do anything to help my team win some games so I found myself clicking the welfare button a few times. It was hard to break that habit on my last player during the final seasons, and I found it the same this season a couple of times it was up to me to see the bright side of things and break that habit. I am not sure if a few of my teammates went through that or not but it is rough lol. I have been finding myself enjoying earning again and enjoying being a part of the community. Ever since joining a few years back I have been go-go-go-go and haven't taken much of a break and honestly, I don't want to anytime soon. This community has been amazing and I am so grateful for the people I have met and spoken to and the friendships I have formed! Anyway, enough rambling it has been enough, time to prepare for the long off-season once more haha!