First Interview with young Miner

Welcome to the regular season year-end interview for Season 92 VHLm. We managed to finally stop a very intriguing prospect and available S93 VHL draftee for a quick interview. This is VHLm prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment who would be entering the Season 92 VHLm playoffs with the Houston Bulls.

Reporter: Hello! You must be Miner! Nice to finally meet you! There's a buzz all over the VHLm that we have an intriguing prospect who hasn't improved all season but is a very disciplined leader!

Mv: Hello. You don't have to be rude about that.

Reporter: Sorry! It's just a very rare occurrence to meet such a disciplined leader in the early stages of their hockey career! What are your goals for the future? Where do you see yourself in the upcoming VHL draft?

Mv: I'll take that as a compliment. I have big dreams and big goals for the future, but it's a long road ahead. Need to take one step at a time. I'm not looking so far ahead to the draft, playoffs is more important at this point in time.

Reporter: Then let's see you in a fortuitous, long playoff run with the Houston Bulls! Best of luck and talk to you again!

[Word count 205]