Toronto Legion's One to watch

Dadam30

• 1 month later...

Review:

I like this player card design. The layout looks good and the boxes and text seem to be placed in a logical order. You did a good job with the team logo and the overall feel hits the theme as intended. I wish the render was a bit sharper, he seems a bit low resolution but not too bad. Your gradient border is interesting, I wonder if going from bottom to top would look more fitting. I don't know what to think about the signature on the graphic. It looks good but wondering if it was meant to look like a player signed it or if it's just part of your design. Overall, I am a fan of this design, and you did a fine job with it. 

9/10

Review

I like the use of the Leafs third jerseys as a Legion template. Feel like it could be a really nice theme for a Legion third jersey. You did a good job with the hockey card themed graphic. One of the thing that stands out to me is the colors applied to the background - almost gives it a miami vice look, but the render sticks out a lot more from it. Not a bad jersey change as you took the time to get rid of the Leafs logo to fit the Legion logo in. The 2D graphics applied with the name and "RW" are laid out nicely - although I think "RW" should be in white.  I love the font of the blue text on top - but not sure about he position. It would be cool to put it behind the render and a fit more faded just to add a little more depth (again just my opinion). Overall this is still a nice graphic that took some time to put together.