Jonathan Ori spotted at the Helsinki playoff games

ROOKIE745

It's never a surprise to see former VHL players come and visit during the playoffs, a lot of them still feel a strong connection to the league or to a specific team. For Jonathan Ori it seems he still has very fond memories of playing for the Titans, the team he spent the most time with. "Unfortunately the team never made the playoffs while I was there, despite that though I still really enjoyed my time there. The crowd us always great, had a lot of great teammates there and the GM and AGM were some of the coolest guys I ever knew. I wouldn't change that time of my life for anything." Ori's best productive season did come with the Titans, in season 82 he recorded 22 goals, 70 assists for 92 points. This was right before the VHL made some rule changes to bring down scoring in the league. Still Ori was above a point per game for his last three seasons. After his time in Helsinki Ori spent two seasons with the Bears and his final season with the Dragons, where he record his second best point totals, his only 30 goal season with exactly 30, 56 assists for 86 points. His career totals are 576 games played, 158 goals, 412 assists for 570 points. As for Helsinki this season they managed to eek out against Moscow before barely loosing to the Untied in 8 games.

(word count 239)