What? I don't know? PIM? Overrated!

So here we are at the end of the season.  I, Gul Dukat, have shown the league how great of a hockey player I am, the best I have heard.  I am not so sure about that, however.  I would prefer the greatest of my class if anything.  The stats don't show it, the league has it out against me.  I am unsure why so many weak penalties are called against me. It is as if the snowflakes can't handle my presence on the ice, so they cry to the refs? I know you have other defense people(I heard the term defenceman is not appropriate in today's times) like Lucy Leitner and Benjamin Abenduct in the league that a lot of people consider to be the best.  However, I have something that they don't have. Fewer penalty minutes.  Yes! That is right, I ended the season with 72 PIM.  Leitner had 76 and Abenduct had 78.  So while they are in the penalty box I am actually out on the ice imposing my will on the opposition.  I trust you, the General Managers will remember that when it comes to draft time.  I don't want to add you to my list! This list is a great list, the best list ever made!  But it's not a list you want to be a part of!

Edited by MSouthworth