JINNS RING

It was too easy, nobody ever stood a chance. The Jinns, when collected all together, are pure chaos. Unstoppable force that you just have to accept. It's reality. We're like the fucking infinity stones.

Apparently we won, nobody let me know because I guess my locker room is dead but also I've been dead. But hey, I'm back now and actually trying to semi-earn since apparently I must have had some sort of miniscule contribution if we ended up going as far as we did. I didn't really think we were that good, but I suppose we defied the odds or whatever. Or that just goes back to me not really paying attention. Either way, a win is a win.

Now enjoy this quote from Magni himself,

"We acoomplish the biggest thing we can do. There is nothing left but to do it again, or do it at the next stage. My brothers, they have been incredible. They lead the way and we all have strength and weakness that work together. We're a perfect combination of players, and I cannot thank them enough. My team has been amazing too. People believe in me and push me to the next level and the next level after that. It never ends, but that is the thrill. I am so happy to be where we are at."