Maple Dogwood Announces First Sponsorship Deal

In some breaking news coming out of rookie Maple Dogwood's camp, it appears as though the two-way forward will become the National Spokesperson for the Bread Pudding Bakers of America (BPBA).  The BPBA has thousands of members across the United States and works diligently with local bakers to promote and develop bread pudding.

"I could not be more proud to be the face of BPBA.  I've long been a bread pudding concessioner and to formalize this agreement means the world to me.  I start on a press tour next week where I'll be hitting the top 10 cities for bread pudding in the U.S.A., giving speeches at schools, and even doing a little baking on my YouTube Channel as well," Dogwood said.

When asked 'why bread pudding', his answer was rather matter of fact.

"I think it's incredibly underrated and undervalued in society. So many desserts are all about the sweet shock factor where you feel like your teeth are going to fall out, and I've honestly never liked those.  I'm here to make sure bread pudding gets its day in the sun and to help inform people about this versatile and delicious dessert dish that should be a staple at all your parties and family gatherings."

207 words