Savaisk Tzesar training camp media talk

comrade cat

As everyone get's into training camp and players are going back into shape for the season the media wanted to ask Tzesar his thoughts on his own team Malmo Nighthawks.

"Tzesar last season truly showed how good you were and how good you could be in the future and with your hard training do you think you will have a big impact on the league?"

"I mean if you think about it of course I've hadn't done much per say but I helped Malmo achieve a victory cup of course we didn't make it far in the playoffs but I help lead a team to something and that's an impact now hopefully I can do much more like win a few awards. And at the end of the day I just want my number retired sadly my father failed to do so back in his prime with Malmo but I will try my dear hardest for it to happen"

"Actually speaking about retired numbers what number do you want retired?"

"54 used to be my dads number from start to finish so I plan to carry it on and actually complete that and retired the number in Malmo and since he played during a time of surging goalies who couldn't be stopped. By far means I'm not insulting him at all but he was in a time where his greatness was overshadowed now I think I have an actual crack at it with the rest of my career ahead of me and with my recent improvements I don't plan on stopping and I want to continue learning and progressing into a solid player. Malmo is also counting on me to be greater so I have to."

"With the lost of amish and eagles do you still believe Malmo has chances of playoffs?"

"Of course! I know it's sad seeing them leave us but Malmo was good because of depth we still have plenty of future stars like Philp rave Rjmw and Viktor Jensen is already considered a star. While also keeping Ash Sparks who may be older but still has the reaction time of a fly we still have a really good core of player's and we probably won't be winning the victory cup but I can see us in the playoffs."

"With the season coming up in a few weeks what are your personal goals that you want to happen in season 93?"

"With S92 ending with only 59 points it's a bit of a let down but what was very shocking and promising was how fast I scored I even had my first hat trick which was an amazing feeling but my goal is to reach 75 points with hitting top 10 in hits and shots" 

"Well exciting to see even through hardships you continue to thrive and some teams will see how you do and perform we wish you luck out there Tzesar!"

As the media walks away the thing Tzesar can think about is how to continue this surge of energy and the will to continue this but he is damn sure going to go all out.

words: 522