Eagles starts training camp with Seattle

Greg_Di

After a whirlwind Free agency, Henry Eagles has landed in Seattle and met his new team at the Bears training camp.

He skated with his new team-mates as they start to build chemistry in what will be an interesting season and hopefully a playoff push for this Bears team.

"It was great to get back on the ice and meet everyone, I was playing on different lines and getting used to some of the talented players here" Henry said in his first Seattle interview " I don't know fully where I will be playing yet but I am open to play anywhere. I let the GM know I am here to offer any assistance that I can and that even means potentially playing in a position I have never played for before"

Eagles will be looking to end his career with a PPG career or higher. He currently sits at 576 games played with 565 points so he will have to have a pretty good final season if he is to reach his goal.

"I think I can make it happen here while also gunning for a playoff spot and maybe even causing some upsets along the way, it will be an exciting final season that's for sure!"