Kadachi back in Seattle for start of season

No doubt early on in the season, if not before it even began the player of the Seattle Bears knew they wouldn't be making the playoffs. Of course they all played with the hope of getting there and proving everyone long but we all knew the chances of that were one in a trillion. Kadachi already had a flight back to Russia booked before the season even ended, "It was a rough season as everyone expected, rebuilds are never pretty and going through one..... it's been tough." Kadachi spent the entire off-season in Russia and even when training camp opened he was still nowhere to be seen. People started to speculate if he wasn't returning, if he was done with the VHL, but with just five days before the season begins the left winger finally showed up at practice. "I made the commitment to this team, to be apart of this rebuild. I just.... needed some extra time for a mental reset, but I'm here now and ready to play." The start of the season is just a few days out and it'll be interesting to see where Seattle places at the end of the season. Kadachi took big strides last season, making a 30 point increase from his first season, he should break the 50 point barrier this season and maybe even be a point per game. Time will tell.

(word count 231)