Jax Loses in WCH - Ready for Season

ke1vi

The 93rd VHL season is just around the corner and Jimi Jax is just about ready to get the season started. The American center is just coming off his second World Cup of Hockey – where the USA fell short to Sweden in overtime for the gold medal game.

“It was pretty disappointing, but I did have a fun time and it was a nice warm-up in preparation for the season”.

The star Legion player re-upped with Toronto over the offseason and intends to provide a leadership role for the team as they remain competitive heading into the season.

“Mac and I have been here forever, and plan to be here for the longevity of our careers. We want to keep this team competitive and help our younger players be the best that they can be”.

Jax is coming off a career year where he saw his two-way play at its best and hopes to continue that into S93.

“Yea, it definitely felt good in all 200FT of the ice for me, I’m hoping to build off that and maybe even contend for a Boulet.”

It will be year 6 now for the Legion forward – with one championship under their belt – they are hoping to grab another.