Houston under a Tsunami Watch!

Vice

A recent addition to the Houston Bulls of off waivers is the ever-humble, Johnny Tsunami. Potent with offensive vision and playmaking ability, Tsunami joins an already offense heavy Bulls that sit 3rd in the standings as a result. "I know that I am the missing piece that Houston needs to push them from 3rd to 1st", Tsunami told reporters prior to his first ever practice day with his new teammates. New linemates Elf Shoes (@ELF_SH0ES) and Cole Stermer (@Bazeus) stand to improve on their already league-leading points totals - both at 27 points at the 18-game mark of the season. "I'm only gonna serve 'em up fresh dimes. If they're not scoring even more...than well I got a problem." Tsunami made it clear why he chose Houston as his first foray into the VHLM, "...they have the least amount of pieces missing in my opinion. I fill a hole that didn't really need to be filled but definitely helps solidify the team - once the front office gets some defense in here... let's just say if you think Houston was doing well before I got here, just wait."

(186 words😀)