Saskatoon Q & A with Lazlo Holmes

The Saskatoon Wild question and answer segment is officially activated.  The first player to make a guest appearance is Lazlo Holmes, @Gustav , the star defenseman drafted 3rd in this season’s VHLM draft.  Holmes popped into the studio and he had a lot to say, albeit they were mostly one-liners, but nevertheless Holmes was informative, open, and honest.  This summarizes the Q&A segment.

Q - Lazlo, what is the biggest piece of advice you can provide newcomers to the VHL, and playing in the VHLM?

A- “It ain’t easy being green.”

Q - Could you elaborate on that a little please?  I mean you are relatively new, that’s true, but you are a superstar and a promising prospect to the VHL, likely to be the #1 overall pick in the season 94 VHL draft.  Is there anything that could hamper your chances of being selected first overall?

A - “Being forcibly removed from the Walmart Deli.”

Q - I see, thanks for being honest.  Now, back to hockey, is there anything that interrupts your hockey progress that you can readily identify?

A - “Being really bored on Sundays.”

Q - Oh really, that’s too bad.  How do you overcome this boredom so that you are back to focusing on hockey?

A - “Descaling a coffee machine, and being disgusted by myself.”

Q - Well, to each his own I suppose.  Now, your knowledge of VHL hockey is a proven commodity and you are definitely a legend due to your experience and success.  Is there anything that has ever frustrated you enough to cause you to rethink your time in the VHL?

A - “Getting incredibly offended by GM’s who dont take my GM suggestions.”

Q - I see.  Thank you.  Now, what is your favorite thing to do in between games?

A - “Rockin the suburbs.”

Q - Interesting.  The last question, what would you be doing if you weren’t playing hockey?

A - “Ballin’,”

Thank you Lazlo Holmes, that ends the Saskatoon Wild Q&A segment.

326 words