Toronto Dominance

ke1vi

At the exact half point of the 93rd VHL Season, the Toronto Legion sit in first place as the team keeps rolling. The driver of this dominance come from their two S89 draftees Diego Machado and Harry Callahan, who have combined for 46 goals and 72 assists for the baby blues. This performance, on top of the usual contributions of the core that consists of Joel Castle, Mac Atlas, Jimi Jax, and Bobby Bob – has elevated this team to a serious contender for the 4th straight season.

“I think this may be the best roster we’ve had since I’ve been here” – Jax said after practice on Friday.

“It reminds us of having Sogaard and Lavelle, but instead of veteran superstars we have young superstars just entering their prime. The sky is the limit for us.”

Jax is on his way to another career season with the Legion – but its overshadowed by his off-line being the best in the league with three players within the top 10 scorers.

“They are making it easier on me to score – other teams have to send their best guys against them, so me and Mac get easier matchups”.

Jax and Atlas – who’ve been with Toronto from the start, look to continue their dynasty and search for another championship with the Legion