Midseason interview S93 VHLe

It is now past midway through S93 in the VHLe. We caught up with VHL Calgary Wranglers' prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment. Miner vHLer has been playing for the Oslo Storm in the VHLe and has been having a rough season thus far.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! It looks like you've been having a tough time out there!

Mv: Hello. It has been a rough lately. Things are just not going my way right now.

Reporter: What do you think is the problem? How do you plan to adjust moving forward?

Mv: I can't really say. There's been a lot of noise outside, just got to filter the noise and raise my game to another level.

Reporter: What are your plans for the second halve of the season? How will you change things to adapt moving forward?

Mv: I just got to play my game. There's a lot of hockey left in the season and a lot of learning experience as well. Just got to put on my skates each day and play and have fun. Things have been rough but just got to do the little things and play my game and things will sooner or later get back on track to what my game should be like.

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for the rest of the season.

[Word count 226]