Personal Log: Stardate 04112024

It has come to my attention that I have been traded like I am some piece of property.  It's kind of sickening really.  I don't understand how a team would trade me!  The great Gul Dukat!  It's blasphemous really.  I have been tearing up the VHLE just to be shipped away. Well, that is what I felt at first.  Then when I found out I had been traded to the top team of the league, Cologne.  I felt this overwhelming sense of pride.  Of course, the top defensemen should be playing for the top team in the VHLE.  It shouldn't be any other way!  Rome, while it was a very positive experience, will not be free of my takeover of the VHLE.  I have already made them pay and will continue to do so.   No team will be safe as I will continue to elevate Cologne to even higher heights.  It has been a wonderful season for me and now everyone is seeing the true power that I possess.  It will only be a matter of time before everyone cheers my name and wants to erect a statue of the great Gul Dukat.  The only fear I have is if the league decides to suppress my greatness.  I will not let that happen!

--End Personal Log--