Ottawa Lynx re-brand fr fr fr 100% (I hate the logo!!!) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! (100% real) (Source: Trust me bro)

Hello, I'm OceanFreshCod and I will be writing an article about why Ottawa mascot the Lynx sucks ass tbh and should change. (Note I'm tired when writing this so there will be many mistakes) (Also the new name better by a long shot)

My honest opinion about the Lynx mascot:

To be honest the mascot is really bad, like who in their right mind would want and obese cat as their logo, not as well mention an obese cat with anger issues like who  in the hell would want something that ridiculous as a logo, not me that's for sure. The logo itself looks like some weird cartoon, but eight times worse, like it's really bad I would rather have my poo I freshly laid out into my toilet as the logo. You know what's ironic is that the past Lynx logo is somehow better, like how do you manage to make a logo worse than your past logo. What bozos designers. 

What should the Lynx logo change to:
I would say the logo logo should be changed to a Tax Agent, and the name would be changed to the Tax Collectors?  You may ask why. I say the Lynx logo is horrible because it's an obese cat with anger issues. When I think of Ottawa, I don't think about obese cats with anger issues. NO! I think of tax collection and the government. So why not pick a name that really matches what Ottawa is, a tax agent dream city. So this is why a Tax Agent should be the logo, and the name should be changed to Tax Collectors. FOR REALLLLLLLLLLL RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Why I hate the Lynx Logo:

I believe the Lynx logo sucked the second I saw it.  When I look at it, I get a headache and migraine at the same lasting about 22 hours non-stop with many issues, mainly an hatred issues.  Again, who in the hell would make a Lynx which is just an obese cat with anger issues a logo, like I wanna know what that person who made that logo eats each day, I wanna know how they sleep at night, I wanna know what their mom looks like (she might be hot), I wanna know what they dream about because making a logo that ass takes skill with years of training non-stop with an IQ score of 200. Like who would choose this as a logo, like why, tell me why. I really want to know so I don't make the same mistake as that person who made the Lynx logo because if you make a logo that bad you should just quit at that point. Retire VHL and only get 1 TPE per year because that should be the punishment of making a logo that ugly. I cannot fathom that amount of words that I can describe of why this logo sucks, like the words I would use would be, ugly, toxic, cancerous, brain killing, IQ removing, brain rot, brain assault, and more. The logo to me should be banned world wide and be put into an incinerator right away and be tossed in toxic waste and should never be seen again. 

My final opinion:

All my opinions are right. You cannot deny what I'm saying because you know I'm right and if you believe that I'm wrong, first off the reader is always wrong, second, I'm always right, finally, your mind is tricking that I'm wrong and the real truth is that me FreshOceanCod is wright and always will be wright. Also this article should be on par with Mozart, this article is art, this article is life, this article should read and pray about each night before you sleep and thank god.  This article should be the most read thing on VHL and to be honest on every social media platform on earth and in space. You know why? The reason why is because this is the best opion to ever exist and you will agree with every word I say.

This was a joke (if you don't get it you should be slapped on the back of your head immediately