Drafted Players on Team Page

Since joining the SBA I just noticed under their draft picks tab (click it after this link, history tab is cool too) it lists picks and then the history of players drafted to that organization. This would be really cool to see on the portal for each team instead of going through each draft manually.

Also in the VHLM the GM stats button is blank, I made this spreadsheet a while ago and it’s updated to about S82 from all the portal’s indexes: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_pcBLz1bCL920cChiyIBeLGJkTTLAT2oQiXh-zTCClI/edit

I can update it fully to date if that’s something y’all want to add in and keep track of.

Edited by AJW

1 hour ago, AJW said:

Since joining the SBA I just noticed under their draft picks tab (click it after this link, history tab is cool too) it lists picks and then the history of players drafted to that organization. This would be really cool to see on the portal for each team instead of going through each draft manually.

This is an awesome idea!  I'll  second this suggestion.  Maybe forward this to the suggestion thread?

1 hour ago, AJW said:

Also in the VHLM the GM stats button is blank, I made this spreadsheet a while ago and it’s updated to about S82 from all the portal’s indexes: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_pcBLz1bCL920cChiyIBeLGJkTTLAT2oQiXh-zTCClI/edit

I can update it fully to date if that’s something y’all want to add in and keep track of.

they have @emidas tho thast why