Soju Interviewed by Helsinki Management

Frank

On the Philadelphia Reapers recent road trip through eastern Canada, Soju was courted by Helsinki Titans management for a very early draft interview. 

"It was a pretty casual chat. Sam was just checking in. I think she was more curious how a literal bottle of Soju can play hockey let alone tend a goal crease. I think it went well though and I impressed them with my thoughtful answers despite being an inanimate object with no mouth or pulse." Soju stated after Reapers practice the following day.

Helsinki is one of many teams who may be pursuing a goaltender in the first round of the S94 VHL draft. LA, Toronto, London, Helsinki, and Warsaw who currently don't own a first round pick.

"Honestly I'm just happy to be playing hockey. I'll be loyal to whichever team selects me and just go with the flow. Hopefully we can be a good mix like beer and soju." Soju said prior to his VHLM season with Philadelphia.

Soju is currently battling for playoff positioning with the Reapers. Posting modest numbers across 65 starts with a 28-27-10 record 909sv pct and 2.63 GAA.