S95 Draft Class's Top Three on Defense

The Season 95 VHLM Draft is approaching... at some point, so I thought it would be fun to do a mini-deep dive (a shallow dive?) into some of the top prospects, by position. Today I'm going to highlight the top three defensive prospects, ranked solely by TPE, as of May 6th.

1 - Ahsoka Tano - 138 TPE. Tano is @aimkin's new player, a 31 year old 6'3" 165 pounder. So far, the build has a nice, balanced spread across Deking, Poke Checking, Defensive Coverage, and Speed, each of which are at 32. In 15 games with Mexico City as a free agent, Tano had a goal an 10 assists, a -7 rating, and 14 minutes in the sin bin.

2 - Alphonse Desjardins - 121 TPE. This 6'4" French defenseman from @Anthique is a big boy, at 215 pounds at age 18. With Deking, Stick Handling, Poke Checking, Defensive Coverage, Offensive Vision, and Slap Shot all at 20 points, he is a well-balanced specimen, as further evidenced by his 13 points in 13 games with the San Diego Marlins.

3 - Boris Bone-Breaker - 121 TPE. At 6'6" and 238 pounds, this 29 year old from Russia is a beast. With 42 points in Body Checking (Bone Crushing, perhaps?), 17 in Poke Checking, and 59 in Defensive Coverage,  @RileyL is clearly making a physical, shutdown defender, a move for which I personally approve of, alliteration not withstanding.