The VHL NEEDS! To Implement AI

With the opening of a GM postion, the VHL needs a try out a brand new system, AI GMs. With this, the VHL can unlock its true potential, a league of AI teams with players all earning TPE through AI graphics (pic below), media spots and podcasts. Just imagine AI Tfong, his rulings will be consistent, strict and smart, the VHL would prosper. The hockey scene has never seen anything like this idea before, in no way has AI ever been able to simulate hockey and have people control their own players. This idea is revolutionary and will draw hundreds, if not THOUSANDS! of new members to our wonderful league! I truly hope that the community shows their support for the AI epidemic and the potential it has to change the VHL in the future! Please comment your AI graphics and comments below! Make sure to tag the entire B.O.D and all the mods so they know howmuch we want this! AI TEAM RISE UP!

f3lDGsT.png

A BEAUTIFUL GRAPHIC OF SEVERUS TARGARYEN FOR @Banackock

BREAKING! I HAVE JUST RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE IN SUPPORT OF AI COMING TO THE VHL

Hey VHL Fam,

I've been thinking about how we can take our league to the next level, and I've got a wild idea: What if we brought in AI GMs and introduced AI assistance for earning TPE? Here's why I'm stoked about it:

1. More Action, Less Waiting: Imagine never having to wait on a GM to make a move again! With AI GMs, we'd get faster decisions and smoother gameplay. No more holding up the action because someone's stuck in a meeting or sleeping through their alarm.

2. Smarter Strategy: AI can crunch numbers and simulate scenarios like nobody's business. That means our teams could make smarter, more strategic moves based on data we couldn't even dream of analyzing on our own. It could shake up the league in all the best ways!

3. Supercharged Player Development: Who wouldn't want a little AI assistance in leveling up their player? With AI-powered TPE earning, we could get personalized recommendations and strategies for maxing out our player's potential. It's like having a personal trainer, but for virtual hockey!

4. Embracing the Future: Let's face it, AI is the way of the future. By jumping on board now, we're not just keeping up with the times—we're leading the charge! Plus, it adds a whole new layer of excitement and innovation to our beloved VHL.

I know change can be scary, but I truly believe this could make our league even more epic than it already is. So what do you say, fam? Let's embrace the future and make some magic happen on the ice!

Cheers, [Your Name] Just Another VHL Enthusiast