RONALD - Falling in Reverse

Pretty nuts to use your mugshot as a song/album cover.

Anyways it's Sunday night and I haven't done something for my final 2 TPE of the week. I thought about doing a PC but wasn't feeling it. Not really feeling writing a VHL.com article either. But can't lose the perfect 12 capped streak. Motivation a tad bit low, wish I could take a nice 2 week break for the offseason, but I already feel very behind just from taking a couple days off for mother's day weekend - league doesn't stop for anyone, especially GMs and commissioners. Will just have to power through and see what roster Moscow can put together for next season.

Interesting cap situation for Moscow, going from being like 6 mil under cap to being over the cap if we re-sign all our FAs. So some changes will have to be made, as always, and we're navigating how some of that looks. The most unfortunate, for both us and HSK, is the situation of Grimgor Ironhide. If Moscow doesn't re-sign Ironhide, then HSK forfeits 6oa to Moscow. While we feel very confident in bringing back Ironhide as a player since negotiations have gone quite well, the cap issue remains present. While Ironhide is 2 seasons younger than David Rashford, another forward FA, the chance to get 6oa might be more heavily weighted. There's still about a week to FA, and around that much time until the to-be-scheduled VHL Draft, so trade lines are still being worked. The end result will leave a bitter taste in my mouth for how it all plays out, as Moscow is sure to lose a talented player that will be missed in the LR and on the ice. But that's just life for a GM in a salary cap world.