Sunderbruch predraft interview

Today we're going to be doing a short interview with Nick Sunderbruch Jr, a center and son of former star player Nick Sunderbruch.

Sunderbruch just completed his rookie season as a free agent with the Las Vegas Aces, and has earned himself a good amount of TPE to solidify him as a top 10 pick in this coming VHLM dispersal draft. But without further ado let's get this interview out of the way so that you guys can go about your day.

Interviewer: What would you say are some of your greatest strengths as a player?

Sunderbruch: I'd say I'm very defensive minded, I like to lay the body and get my stick in to break up plays.

Interviewer: Your father was drafted by the Aces and the Legion in his draft, are you hoping to follow his footsteps or find your own way?

Sunderbruch: Honestly I'm just excited to be playing at all, the VHL is the best league in the world and to think I'll be playing in it is an honor. I would like to run it back with Vegas though.

Interviewer: You didn't have a very strong rookie season, but 6 points is still better than none, is there any aspect of your game you want to improve on?

Sunderbruch: I'd probably want to improve my faceoff and my shooting, those are important parts of the game for a center, and I feel like I can absolutely do much better.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time, and good luck Nick.

Sunderbruch: Thank you for yours, be safe.