Gul Dukat's Stock?

Rating 9/10

Awesome Graphic as always from MSouthworth. Love the color change from VHLE to VHLM to VHL teams that he has or is on. My only issue with the color change is I feel the end color is greener then blue for the Toronto Legion. If this can be made bluer, I feel this graphic will be a 10/10. I do think his Trajectory should be down a little more between Rome and Cologne though as he had a dip in performance after he was traded. In the end MSouthworth always does an awesome job with graphics and I look forward to his next one!!!

Review: For some reason I dont think Ive ever seen much VHL graphics that feature all, or multiple teams that a player played across. I kinda like the idea, especially for younger players. Graphic wise, I like the colour swaps on the jerseys, the logo placement could be a little better but overall its solid. Especially considering theres four on one graphic. My final observation, which I somehow barely noticed is how the same exact player picture was used for Toronto and Colonge, I think it would be best to pick one player and use four different pics of them.

Can’t wait to play against you in the VHL!  Love the graphic too, Gul Dukat’s stock is definitely on the rise 📈🔥