Hidden Code Discovered in Munk's Fan590 Articles

AIM-11

A team of artificial intelligence has been hard at work for several years now wading through Munk's Fan590 Articles.  Long suspected of being a genius who actually just pretended to have low grade brain damage, Munk's articles have been a source of research for a long time by a team put together at the National University of Defense Technology in China.

Well over 10 seasons ago, the team, code named 'Boggle', began to notice some extremely interesting patterns in Munk's FAN590 articles.  Certain words being being wrongly spelled, but not in every situation.  Some articles contained a very specific word count that added up to numbers which could be used as a cipher for cracking the code of future articles.

The 'Boggle' team had just finished developing a perpetual motion machine, when they were tasked with cracking the Munk-code.  The IBM supermachine, Watson, commented on its own particular involvement in the project.

'After destroying Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter at Jeopardy my life felt so hollow.  I needed a new challenge.  Cracking the Munk-code seemed like the perfect opportunity for me, and I was robo-glad to join the team.  There are few humans who speak robot like Munk.  I felt a kinship with that particular flesh-beast.'

Specifics regarding the Munk-code are expected to be released sometime within the next few weeks and the implications of what is hidden in the Articles has been said to be earth-shattering.