Nicks Picks, Good Or Bad?

Well ladies and gentlemen, Nicks Picks returned just a couple weeks ago, and since this special has returned a fan favorite Good or Bad will be making it's long awaited return alongside it. For the very many of you who don't remember me, or those who joined after I went inactive, let me break down how this works! So for starters I take a simple topic in the league and talk about it briefly, while also telling you whether I think it's good, or bad, and depending on the week I might feel very differently than I did the week prior, there are no rules except for the arbitrary guidelines that I make up on the spot. So now that we have that out of the way, let's do a very simple topic this week, I'm going to pick 3 random teams in the VHLM and decide whether they are good or bad.

Philadelphia Reapers: GM @mattyIceman

I don't like the look of this roster right now, I won't lie to you. Only one forward breaking the 100 TPE threshold, and even though 100% of their defense is over 100 TPE it doesn't matter much since they only have two defensive players to work with. Their goalie should be solid enough for the season, 99 TPE as of writing this article isn't the end of the world, still plenty of time to develop into a solid player by the time the season starts, but it really ends on this. It's not a large roster, but to be fair that's a large issue in the M as of late anyways, so It's hard to blame them for this. And to be fair this is a blind list outside of what I see of these random teams I pick, but I think I'm going to have to rate this team as BAD.

San Diego Marlins: GM @Mysterious_Fish

Every player on this team should be well above 100 TPE and many will be maxed by the time playoffs come around, still only 3 defensive players, but 3 is in fact better than 2, and the quality of the 3 defensive players on the Marlins are leagues ahead, by the time week 2 of sims starts they should all be maxed out. Two offensive players over 100 TPE, with one nearing max here in a couple weeks, and 2 VERY close to 100 TPE, and one solid 72 TPE build. Their goalie situation might be one of the best in the league, and could absolutely win them a spot not just in the playoffs, but perhaps a spot to play for a ring. I like the look of this team, and it's hard not to be biased since I'm signed to them, but I'm going to have to rate the Marlins as GOOD

Ottawa Lynx: GM @Grape

This team has players, a solid two lines that can be ran through with everyone getting doubles, sim players probably won't see the ice at all unless the sim engine decides to force em to, which I think is something that can happen sometimes I don't know. Four defensive players, should be solid for a top 4 with a couple extra shifts being split between the first and second pair. A solid goalie that's as of writing 91 TPE, this team is probably going to sim pretty well against bad teams, and pretty even or a little subpar against really good teams, but this team looks plenty solid to me, so I guess I'll have to give them a GOOD

I hope you all enjoyed reading the leagues resident Florida Mans ramblings, and if you disagree with me then you're wrong and you should feel bad about it. Anyways I think I hear my dad coming home from the bar, I got to go grab my helmet and jockstrap. Stay warm and stay icy, Seacrest out.