A Offseason of Significance Change

Will3

I know this isn't the media spot you are expecting from me after a couple weeks break. I will finish that series some time soon. Today I will discuss the significance changes for both me personally and for my character. Time moves quickly and I feel to need to record all of these changes lest I forget something meaningful. So stories of this offseason both nonfiction and fiction will be told, starting with the biggest IRL change.

Being the AGM of the Halifax 21st was great. Writing meaningful questions for the press conferences was always a joy and I loved helping new players get started on their VHL journeys. I really wanted to help bring a long overdue Founder's Cup to Halifax, but it was not ment to be. @LucyXpher wanted to select her own AGM and I was thinking about rising through the ranks. So I was selected to be the AGM of the Stockholm Vikings. @Doomsday and I help set an amazing VHLE Draft and I do believe that this team will contend for the Renaissance Cup this coming season. The VHLE has always been good to me as a storyteller. Wither it was crazy antics or just travel blogs, I haven't run out of tales to tell in the VHLE. That should continue now as management over team rather than a player. 

Speaking of my player, Shubham Anand has had significance changes as well. After having a career season, the pending free agent could have likely gone anywhere. But he was committed to seeing the Riga Reign return as winners, even if it ment welcoming new GM @Lemorse7. To better fit with the new system brought into the team, a change in position was nessary. He would be moving from the wing to center. With much strength training and the loss of most of his passing touch he is now ready to lead from the center position.

In his personal life Shubham has been even busier. There is the birth of Shubham's and Mina's first child, Abhay Anand earlier this offseason. Mina still fully intends to complete in swimming for India in Paris Olympics, with Shubham and baby Abhay in the stands supporting her. Meanwhile Shubham has also been rising in the business world, becoming the CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods International, a subsidiary designed to expand the brand all across Western Europe. This resulted in Shubham traveling to the grand opening of these new stores both as a speech giving businessman and an autograph signing athlete. This insanely busy schedule has caused Shubham to pass the leadership of the BAJIH over to Arūnas Serapin. His adopted daughter Valerija, is currently making a name for herself as a skilled prospect as a  defender who has done some babysitting for the Anand's. Given the girls rough past, some have questioned this decision, but the couple haven't replied to the criticism, so they do seem bothered by have girl with a checkered past helping the couple adapt to their new way of life.

Time moves quickly and in the busyness of everyday life it is good relax and reflect on the changes the new seasons bring in. For both author and his written figure significance changes to there lives have come. But with these changes, new opportunities arise to have a positive impact on this community and the world at large. As long as we take every opportunity we are given, we will live satisfying lives no matter what happens. This ending has straied too far from being about anything relevant to hockey so I will let you go. Keep you stick on the ice.