Player Spotlight – Nicklas Pinkstorm

:phi:Player Spotlight – Nicklas Pinkstorm:phi:

@twistedwristermister

Nicklas Pinkstorm joined the VHL just under a week ago, and quickly joined forces with the Philadelphia Reapers of the VHLM. The Swedish born forward quickly earned TPE in his first eligible week to earn for the week ending June 23, 2024, picking up TPE from welfare and the practice facility. The 6 TPE he earned over his base TPE of 78 has done him wonders so far in his thirteen games played with Philadelphia so far in Season Ninety-Four. In those thirteen games Pinkstorm has put up six goals and seven assists for the fourth place Reapers in the Eastern Conference. Now into his second week with in the VHLM, Pinkstorm and the Reapers are hoping the extremely hot start isn’t a flash in the plan for the twenty-five-year-old winger and hope that Pinkstorm is able to continue his point per game pace for the remainder of the VHLM season.

Currently Pinkstorm is the sixteenth overall prospect available in the VHLM Dispersal Draft, but with a few more weeks of TPE earning Pinkstorm should move up the draft list as the off-season moves forward. Hopefully Pinkstorm can take advantage of all the TPE earnings opportunities in the next few weeks, including press conferences and VHL.com articles. We wish Pinkstorm all the success moving forward.

I don't believe it, this is awesome! I was literally putting together a short promotional video on the VHL for my YouTube channel and was just about to mention ways to earn TPE, and then I received this notification. Thank you so much!

4 hours ago, twistedwristermister said:

I don't believe it, this is awesome! I was literally putting together a short promotional video on the VHL for my YouTube channel and was just about to mention ways to earn TPE, and then I received this notification. Thank you so much!

Go Sharks!  This is going to be a fun week with the draft on Friday!