zZzZzZz

v.2

Literally phoning it in here to get my final 2 capped of the week as I write this on my phone.  Lets go with some bullet form:

- Just watched the Oilers lose.  Happy for Paul Maurice and Roberto Luongo.  I didn’t really care who won the cup but it would have been nice for it to finally return to Canada as the last time it happened I was 3 years old.  So basically have never experienced a Canadian team win it.  My thoughts are with you Oilers fans… I felt the same in 2011. Crazy to see McDavid continue to add to his trophy cabinet despite not getting the cup.

- Atlas has been surging as of late, he seems to have settled in nicely on the 2nd line and has a nice thing going with Callahan.  Back on the leaderboards and on track to have another career year!  Depreciation ain’t doing him in just yet.  

- The Legion are also on fire as we hold the top of the standings and managed to gain some separation from Seattle and Malmo.  Would be nice to win the Victory cup though it doesn’t really mean a whole lot in the end.