S94 Final Stretch Interview

With the end of the Season 94 regular season just around the corner, we caught up with VHL Calgary Wranglers' prospect Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment who is having his best season to date.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! Your team is in their final push for the playoffs, how do you feel?

Mv: Hello. It's been great! We're in a bit of a tight spot right now, but we feel great in the locker room. Just need to play our game and get a little bit of help. We're right there with the big buys, it's been an exciting year!

Reporter: How do you feel about your game? What have you been working on?

Mv: It's been a tough and fun season. As well as I've played, I still lack the ability to contribute on a consistent level. I've been working on my skating and puck skills, but I'm still miles away from being where I need to be. Progress is slow.

Reporter: What is next on your to do list to improve your game?

Mv: It's a long road ahead. This season is a "get your foot in the water" type of season. We've played wonderfully and we'll only become better. It's a promising feeling. Just need to work on everything and keeping things to the basics.  

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for the rest of the season!

[Word count 234]