My experience with the VHL so far

Mack71

My thoughts on the VHL is really interesting because it is like Be a pro in NHL games but VHL is more professional than be a pro. I like VHL lot more than Be a pro because the game is not in control all of the time and I’m in control of my player all of the time so I think EA sports need help with Be a pro in the games. I can say more and do more I feel like I’m  professional player doing things that NHL players do. And I have to do Player Development AKA TPE and talk to GM about draft interviews for draft. And doing Graphic Design or media spot for six TPE or do Articles for two TPE. I find it challenging for me because my disability because I can’t talk and I have a paralyzed hand that why I challenged myself to articles and graphic design every single week. And I can get traded in blink of eye I like about VHL and the professional every thing is so exciting and amazing and I can’t wait to start my VHL career with TIJ Davies. I had bad experience with VHL on my first VHL days and I needed guidance from others to get me place to figure VHL out. And I want to thanks to all who helped me out with this experience with VHL experience . Im so excited for draft day and the team going to draft me and I will definitely going to try my hardest to get my TPE and get everything done for my GM. I wish that I had known VHL beforehand because it is really fun and it would be my favourite thing to do if I could known the VHL when I was younger. Also I’m sorry that I made 3 players in short time I was in. Mental breakdown because I wanted to be a goalie first then I wanted to be an forward because I am forward in real life. I’m done talking about me I’m super nervous and excited about the draft and where I’m going to be at and playing at. I hope TIJ Davies to get good stats next year and to be able to be high pick for VHLE and VHL Draft next season. I enjoy doing it every day and talking to people every day about VHL and being happy about this now and again I’m going thank the people who helped me out in my few new days and I appreciate them for helping me out with the VHL and everything else that do with the VHL. I’m so happy to be able to do this for me as hobby and I have working on TIJ. Davies hard and last few days and I’m not going to stop this and I will be good at media spots in the future but I will keep my fingers crossed for my draft interviews with teams and hopefully I can get some positive energy out in new team.

You’ve been doing really well so far and having that context with your disability makes it even more amazing! I’ve enjoyed the VHL for a lot of the same reasons that mentioned and it kinda surprised me too when I first joined.  I hope you have along and successful career and I look forward to seeing where Davies ends up next!👀

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Why is this in super light font color

It’s a dark mode/light mode issue, you must be in light mode, if you go dark you can see it easily. 

Edited by LucyXpher

4 hours ago, LucyXpher said:

It’s a dark mode/light mode issue, you must be in light mode, if you go dark you can see it easily. 

Lucy pulling people to the dark side is kind of fitting considering your user name (but then again since 'Lucifer' means 'lightbringer' maybe not)... ;)