So here I am, lying in the grass of Queen Victoria Park in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, with our family dog. My wife and kids are walking to a local Indian restaurant and I'm on dog sitting duty. I didn't want a dog. It's a real pain in the ass and everything in our lives revolves around him. When it comes to eating lunch during a day trip, one of us skips it to take care of him. When we first got her, he almost leapt to his death, vaulting himself on top of the first barricade we encountered. Like I said, a real pain in the ass.

And that makes me think about the current playoff series between Mississauga and Saskatoon, and how three of four games have gone to overtime. Despite the gap in the standings, this series has been one of fractions of inches, the difference between the clang of rubber on metal and the blasting of a goal siren. Down three games to one, Mississauga is realistically out of it and primed for elimination, but the closeness of the series makes it less of a sure thing than the Saskatoon Wild would like to admit. It just depends on which side of the pipe the rubber strikes.

19 minutes ago, der meister said:

So here I am, lying in the grass of Queen Victoria Park in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, with our family dog. My wife and kids are walking to a local Indian restaurant and I'm on dog sitting duty. I didn't want a dog. It's a real pain in the ass and everything in our lives revolves around him. When it comes to eating lunch during a day trip, one of us skips it to take care of him. When we first got her, he almost leapt to his death, vaulting himself on top of the first barricade we encountered. Like I said, a real pain in the ass.

And that makes me think about the current playoff series between Mississauga and Saskatoon, and how three of four games have gone to overtime. Despite the gap in the standings, this series has been one of fractions of inches, the difference between the clang of rubber on metal and the blasting of a goal siren. Down three games to one, Mississauga is realistically out of it and primed for elimination, but the closeness of the series makes it less of a sure thing than the Saskatoon Wild would like to admit. It just depends on which side of the pipe the rubber strikes.

Here I am as the SDM GM thinking we are out of it cause when we lose we havent scored. 3/4 games have been shutouts yet series is 2-2