Time Passes, We Move On

Well it was just recently my 4th VHL anniversary, and now the VHL turns 17. So ignoring the 3 days difference, I’ve been around for just over 23.5% of the VHL’s lifespan. I’m sure some of the oldies will still think of me as a newbie, and many of the newbies think I’ve been around forever. It’s a weird stage to be at, 600+ TPE into my 3rd career, just about at that Pension mark. This VHL career hasn’t even started either! I’ve been rather apathetic about Woods so far, just haven’t really found my drive yet, and it probably doesn’t help that I’ve been capped for the last 2 seasons. Nothing has changed for my player in months, and I’ve been very good but not the best the whole time. Depending on what moves Moscow makes I’ll either be the 2nd or 3rd D on the team, and that’s a pretty major difference for a player coming in around 700TPE. With such a strong forward group, I could be in for a prime spot as the quarterback of the 2nd unit, or buried behind a stronger defender until I can out-earn them. We’ll see what happens and either way, I’m thrilled to be joining such an active, dominant, and inspiring group!