Offseason Interview in Calgary w/ Miner vHLer

We are in the off season between S94 and S95. We found VHL Calgary Wranglers player Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment in one of his workout sessions and took the time to interview him in Calgary.

Reporter: Hello Miner! Nice to see you again! It's the off season, are you not going home to relax with family?

Mv: Hello. No, I won't be heading home this off season. There are much to work on and little time to waste. I will be spending the off season here in Calgary.

Reporter: What are your off season plans?

Mv: There is a lot of work to be done this off season. I need to work on my Strength and Vision, but I cannot work on both at the same time. I must prioritize my time and improve as much as I can. I cannot be a liability heading into my sophomore season.

Reporter: A lot of players experience growth pains in their sophomore season, how are you going to cope to try avoid the sophomore slump?

Mv: This is why I am staying by the rink and working out this off season in Calgary. I have a lot to work on in my game, but one step at a time. I can only control what I can control.

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck for your training and off season. We look forward to seeing you conquer your sophomore season!

[Word count 238]