"If you ask a VHL updater what the work of art above is..."

jRuutu

eC4_rGWCixL3KhDjgQPoDl-Z51lV68TxZjrCGCI0

If you ask a VHL updater what the work of art above is they will say they are not sure exactly what the work of art is supposed to be or what the work of art represents, but what the VHL updater knows is that the work of art is worth 2 TPE and not 6 TPE.  I am not pretending to be someone who knows anything about art, but I still put my heart and soul into my work. I dedicate a lot of time to my work starting from crafting and drafting different ideas; I play with words, I play with colors, I play with images. When I finally publish my work you will see only the very tip of the iceberg, you will see just the final product. You do not see all the work that went into making the final product happen from trying different layouts, researching ideas and thoughts, editing, and finishing the work.  I am fully aware that my work does not speak to everybody, not everybody hears what I am trying to say. I am fully aware that some can make better versions of my work from every single point of view. That does not mean my work is worthless or automatically less in value.

5c6OA1p.png

If you ask a VHL updater what the work of art above is they will say they are not sure exactly what the work of art is supposed to be or what the work of art represents, but what the VHL updater knows is that the work of art is worth 2 TPE and not 6 TPE.  Lost in the eyes of the VHL updater is the contrast between the past and the future, the dimming light of the background represents the time gone by, the dimming light represents experience and wisdom. At the center stage is the young boy with vibrant and warm colors, the young boy is the future with great opportunities and great victories. Lost in the eyes of the VHL updater is a real story being told in the form of a picture, two older gentlemen sitting at the back, perhaps discussing important tactics they will utilize in the next VHL game, meanwhile, the young kid is playing with his toy and having a good time. The past and the future are still able to work together as we have seen in Moscow Menace this season. The rookie of the line is still improving and working on their game, the more experienced players are expected to produce and guide the younger player at the same time. A careful balance between experience and energy.  The VHL updater is not able to see the story because they are so used to watching works of art that are not trying to say anything. Lost in the eyes of the VHL updater is all the work that went into creating the work of art, starting from looking for ideas, trying out different combinations, doing the work, and then finally editing and publishing the work of art.

To the end, I will say I am not mad or disappointed my work of art did not receive the recognition it deserves right away because I know great works of art often get shown the appreciation they deserve much later in time. I am not mad or disappointed the VHL updater took a week to decide how valuable my work of art is in their eyes because I know the decision they made shows more about them and their views than about my work of art.