Joseph Roy excited for season.

Mr. Hickey

The past week, has been extremely hectic, yet exciting for one Joseph Roy III. Roy was drafted by the Bern Royals on tuesday night in the VHLM dispersal draft, only to be shipped out to Saskatoon by the next Monday. Because the Royals looked like they were in no position to do any competing this season and because Roy is a young active player with a will to win Roy had nothing but nice things to say about the Bern GM Monday. "Mr. Zoidberg is a great man. He picked me because he believed i was the best player, and traded me when i voiced my intentions. He could've shopped me around for longer, and I might have spent have spent half of the season on a bottom half team, but he found me a contender quick, for that I say thank you to him. The Saskatoon Wild open their season on Tuesday.

:wub:  Yeah I wanted to make sure you guys were on a team from the start so you could get used to their LR and get some chemistry going with your new teammates. Best of luck man, you were great while you were around, I have faith that'll continue for you.

• 6 months later...