Trueno Opens Mouth - Inserts Skate

Thunder

Riga and HC Davos are in a serious battle for the European Conference finals.  By the time this is in print, the series could likely be over, but it still needs to be said.  The Riga GM, @Lemorse7, does not play fair.  Now, you may ask what the hell are you talking about, and I have to explain.  Lemorse7 has been trolling the Vancouver Wolves GM all season and most recently played some serious mind games against Frank and other Wolves team members.  The Riga Troll(Lemorse7) messed with Logan Ninefingers so badly that Ninefingers didn’t get a point the entire playoffs against Chicago.   The Riga Troll shook up PMB so much that he wasn’t able to beat up Legacy Gaming and Guntis Gavilrovs had to put in some extra effort to get revenge on Legacy Gaming in the next game, only to become injured and not play the remaining games at 100%.

The Riga Troll was so menacing that Rip Wheeler gave up drinking, which caused an economic depression for the local liquor stores.  Bollos de Trueno, was useless in the play offs, which was not much different during the season either.  The biggest issue; however, was how The Riga Troll dedicated so much time f-ing with Soju.

Considering all the damage The Riga Troll did to the success of the Wolves this season, I thought it would only be fair for Lemorse7 to give a few Wolves access to the Riga locker room so that there could be some reciprocal trolling.  What better opportunity could there be for Riga to get a little taste of friendly participation by superstars like PMB, or Riley Martin, or even Owen Lazaro.  The extra attention given to Riga could likely help the team to kick the shit out of HC Davos and then move into the championships.  I’m pretty sure that every member of Riga, with the exception of Alex, would take whatever they can get, because Riga will not be able to complete the job without help from the Wolves locker room.

Logan Ninefingers can speak to the other world and has the ability to disrupt SIMON and change the outcomes to Riga’s favor.  All Lemorse7 needs to do is invite us to troll the Riga locker room.  The Riga Troll will soon learn the power afforded to Ninefingers and he will see this at the next game when Red Panda with the results.  Should Riga Troll play it smart and afford the Wolves to troll, its quite likely that Red Panda’s unique game is a positive outcome, but should the Riga Troll choose to prevent this union, then be prepared to cry.

Perhaps The Riga Troll should get some advice from people like Lucyxpher, who as a VHLM GM, recognizes the benefits of open arms and encouraging a mutual involvement, or someone like Axle Gunner, who is a legend and future hall of famer who would certainly like a Continental Cup or two.  Or… you could seek advice from Skor McFleury, who is going to retire once Riga is eliminated, and only The Riga Troll could prolong McFleury’s career by making the right decision.

Time is running out for The Riga Troll, but it doesn’t matter to me as I’m getting TPE regardless!!

ALERT!!!!!  This was completed prior to The Riga GM allowing the Wolves to troll the Riga LR.  Due to The Riga GM making such allowance, Riga spanked HC Davos and now leads the series 3–2.  Riga is on their way to the Cup.  Congratulations…

590 words