Mom! Jacob is Doing Projects Again! [3/5]

We did it folks! Jacob is back in the M, where he belongs!

I’m having so much fun already working with Houston and getting ready, quite frantically, for the VHLM Draft tonight. I’ve talked to some amazing people in the last couple days, had some amazing interviews and tracked a whole ton of stats here, after FINALLY figuring out a project I tried to start like 3 years ago. Just have to wrangle Google Drive to accept me and then that will be DONE done.

Next up is a project to automatically track how my players are trending earnings-wise, which should give me a better picture of how to best help them move forward. This will also include building progress, so we can keep an eye on how everyone is doing there! Once I figured out the mechanism, the rest is falling into place nicely.

I think I might now be able to attack the “additional stats” project where I dig into the Game Commentary to draw out passing stats, shots off rebound, takeaways, and the like! Should be able to use some tools that I’ve been learning this semester to make it much easier, and hopefully find some sort of meaningful information from that!

Edited by jacobcarson877

• jacobcarson877 changed the title to Mom! Jacob is Doing Projects Again! [3/5]

What's a player got to do to get their name on one of those fancy spreadsheets!?  Excited for the additional stats project.  You've had me waiting!

19 minutes ago, Triller said:

What's a player got to do to get their name on one of those fancy spreadsheets!?  Excited for the additional stats project.  You've had me waiting!

Come to Houston!

Although realistically, crawling through each player on, each team, in each league is only like one and a quarter degrees of difficulty than crawling through each player on one team, and the mechanics are still the same, would just be a lot longer of a runtime