Claimed:Episode 1/10: Calgary Wranglers [Final: 6/6]

no2FZi2.png

throughout the forty-one seasons in the Victory Hockey League we have witnessed more then one rebrand or relocation. In this mini-series I will be discussing the moves or lack thereof and the logos since day one until now.

In the first edition we talk about then the Calgary Wranglers. A storied franchise in the Victory Hockey League being in the same location for the entirety of the league only doing a rebrand. Calgary as an organization has had it's ups and downs and fair share of drama, but you can not deny the results within the franchise. First thing we will look at is who the Commissioners decided would run the Wranglers in the first ever season of there existence. The mean came to the agreement that the man for the job was then the legend himself, Brett Slobodzian. He resigned at season two, where Scott Boulet would take over for the next seven seasons.

The captain from the debut season to season three was another huge legend, Scott Boulet, who would lead the Wranglers in his time to Continental cup wins back to back in season two and three. In forty-one seasons Calgary Wranglers would accumulate Seven Continental cups and many more playoff appearances. There original logo was one that was simple yet clean it was red and blue with a white stallion in the center showing strength and power. They lived up to that hype and have the stats to prove it then in Season Twenty Four when they made the rebrand, there logo got much better. More clean and to the point it is the symbol of power for them now and everyone remembers the glory days from this original Franchise.

Always producing top talent the Wranglers are a team on the top of everyone's list, if not for the quality of the General Managers they have had over the years then for the fact it is one of few teams who have not felt the need to relocate. In Calgary you will find professionalism and talent, a top destination for everyone in any level of hockey the City of Calgary will always be a hockey town and I think we will see the Wranglers around until the Victory Hockey League is no more.

In closing the Wranglers style and look may have changed but the drive to win and be the best has not left the aging franchise, if anything over time the Wranglers have kept getting better and stronger. There presence in the league is Legendary and there Image is on of the best in the league today. Im hoping to see big things from them in the next Three to Four Seasons.

Wranglers.png

Also sorry for the late grade. Busy busy week. 

Content: 3/3

I love seeing the history of the VHL, and I look forward to the next instalment. 

Grammar: 2/2  There are a lot of issues, especially homophones.  I would have docked a half point, but it's so late that you're safe this time.  Careful in the next edition. 

Throughout - gotta start with a capital

the moves, or lack thereof, and - commas

has had its ups - homophone, you had the wrong its

season of their existence - homophone, you had the wrong there. 

made the rebrand, their logo - homophone, you had the wrong their.  

More clean and to the point, it is the symbol of power for them now, and everyone - missing commas. 

Always producing top talent, the Wranglers are a team - comma

Appearance: 1/1

I find red a little hard to read, but it works.