The Wise Words of Bojo

Ramicus

I have spoken to a great many people on this site. There are some with whom I have spoken many times, while others have been one time occasions. One person with whom I talk all the time is Bojo. We talk through VHL occasionally, and we are also in a very well-known kik chat together. He's a pretty cool guy. I will now share some words of wisdom given to me just for this little article.

“If you're going to college, don\'t worry about going to the "wrong one". It's about the people you'll meet.” Bojo clearly needs to become a college guidance counselor. People are having nervous breakdowns in my school. It's sort of ridiculous. Perhaps if everyone calmed down, everything would be better.

“Sometimes you have to work a crappy job before you can reach a better one.” A comment isn't necessary, but still must be provided. People think that they're going to go to college, and then come out and get the job of their dreams. Bojo's saying that this isn't necessarily the case.

“Bills are a thing. Research before you invest. Don't go buying the latest iPhone without a solid plan.” People do this a lot. They see the newest thing and immediately need it. In addition to the last bit, I think the final four words aren't necessary to make a good point. There are people who have owned every iPhone since the first. It's more than a little bit ridiculous.

“The world doesn't owe you anything. Only you can make your own life better.” Amen. I don't like these entitled wusses I have around me.

I will leave Bojo's final words here as a conclusion, with no explanation. “Things like hard break ups, deaths, and other sad things can make you lose faith in yourself. The recovery time is going to suck, but it will get better.”