Current list:

t9 - New York

t9 - Calgary

8 - Seattle

7 - Cologne

6 - Quebec City

5 - Toronto

4th - Helsinki Titans

I've always had a fascination with Helsinki. My second player, Optimus Prime, was drafted by Helsinki in the second round way back when but I started to go inactive right before the draft so I never did anything with them. I'd like to make that right with the franchise, but so far I haven't had the opportunity to do that. I don't really fit in with what they have, but fuck it, I want to play for Helsinki.

3rd - Stockholm Vikings

It's really tight between the teams that rank second through fourth. I fit in well with Stockholm's core, and they absolutely need forwards, but they may be a year ahead of being able to pick me. Also, I still hold a lot of resentment over the move from Vasteras (fuck with me), so fuck Stockholm. But still, I'd like to go there.

3rd - Stockholm Vikings

It's really tight between the teams that rank second through fourth. I fit in well with Stockholm's core, and they absolutely need forwards, but they may be a year ahead of being able to pick me. Also, I still hold a lot of resentment over the move from Vasteras (fuck with me), so fuck Stockholm. But still, I'd like to go there.

Don't hold against Stockholm a decision that was not up to the team.