t9 - Calgary

8 - Seattle

7 - Cologne

6 - Quebec City

5 - Toronto

4 - Helsinki

3 - Stockholm

2nd - HC Davos Dynamo

I remember around the time that I was finishing up with Joey Clarence, I declared somewhere around the boards that I would never play for Davos.Obviously, over time, things change. As they stand now, Davos looks very enticing to me. They have two of my very good friends in Noah and Boom on their team, and they're coming up in the league as well. They also seem to be a season ahead of being able to select at the top of the draft, but we'll see what the future holds.

1st - Riga Reign

It was a few seasons ago when I, being inactive with GIYGAS at the time, had my rights traded from Calgary to Riga. Mike PMed me an offer, but I never got on to look at it because I was, you know, inactive. I hit free agency and what brought me back to the league was Chris Miller messaging me on facebook with a contract offer and asking if I would be interested in signing in New York. I did, and Riga's GM Mike felt cheated. I promised him my next player would be a Riga lifer.

Not one to renege on my word, I will guarantee that, should E'Twaun Delicious be selected Riga, they will have him for as long as they like. No free agency, no bullshit, I would be 100% all in on Riga.

Anyway, that finishes my ranking of the different VHL draft destinations for Delicious. Ye.